Who We Are
NRLP is an affiliated partnership among three of the region’s most trusted and experienced human services agencies Northeast Arc, Bridgewell, and GLSS. We are a Long-Term Services and Supports Community Partner (LTSS CP). This program is offered by your MassHealth health plan. We are an organization in your community that can help you find local services and resources to support your wellness and independence.
We serve MassHealth consumers from age 3‒64 who are in MassHealth ACO or MCO health plans throughout the North Shore and Merrimack Valley.
What We Do
NRLP is a subject matter expert on LTSS and plays a supportive role in your care plan. This includes:
- Providing you with informed choices of LTSS programs and providers;
- Participating on your Care Team;
- Supporting you in between care;
- Providing health and wellness coaching;
- Connecting you to social services;
- Developing a LTSS Care Plan.